Please click HERE for the 2020 WMB Absence Form! Make sure you still talk to a director BEFORE you are absent whenever possible! Get excited for the season!
Posts from the ‘Announcements’ Category
HERE is the link for the 2019-2020 Jazz and Show Choir Bands!
Please read the entire packet so you have all the information you need!
If you play an instrument that isn’t listed, please talk to Mr. P or Ms. Wilmes! We want to find a place in our groups for everyone!
If the music looks too hard, come talk to Mr. P or Ms Wilmes!
If you aren’t sure if you should audition for one of these groups, come talk to Mr. P or Ms Wilmes! (But the answer is YES!)
All students must register for their activities before they may rehearse.
- Students receive $5 per plant they sell, plus they receive 20% of their gift card sales.
- This money will be deposited into their student accounts.
- All orders must be turned in by April 11th to ensure timely delivery.
- Plants will be delivered on Saturday, May 12th, which coincides with a Marching Band Camp weekend, for those of you in Marching Band.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday the 13th! (Hint, hint, HINT!!!!!)
- SO MANY PEOPLE BUY PLANTS around this time. Lets have them buy gift cards and plants through the bands and make it our biggest plant sale ever!
- We have a WMB Rookie Parent Meeting scheduled for next Tuesday, February 28th at 7 PM. Looking forward to meeting you all and getting you some more information on having your son/daughter involved in our program!
- For all members, both rookies and veterans, please keep your eyes open for our WMB Commitment Form, which we are hoping to have out within the week.
- For those interested, almost all of the dates for both rehearsals and performances can be found on our Google Calendar, found at waconiabands.com. Many families find it is really nice to just sync the WHS Band Calendar with their own calendars so that all dates are there.