Please click HERE for the 2021 WMB Absence Form! Make sure you still talk to a director BEFORE you are absent whenever possible! Get excited for the season!
Posts from the ‘Marching Band’ Category
We know it has been a long time since you last saw us march, but it will only be a few more months! The WMB is coming back! We don’t know exactly what the season is going to look like, but the Black and Gold will be back this summer!! We are hard at work putting together a show and working to find safe performances for our students!
If you would like to see the 2021 Trailer, click HERE.
Hello 2019 WMB Families!
We are so excited for our 2019 WMB season to start. Click HERE to access the 2019 commitment letter which has all of the information you may need to kick off the season with us. The signed form and first payment is due on February 25th.
- Students receive $5 per plant they sell, plus they receive 20% of their gift card sales.
- This money will be deposited into their student accounts.
- All orders must be turned in by April 11th to ensure timely delivery.
- Plants will be delivered on Saturday, May 12th, which coincides with a Marching Band Camp weekend, for those of you in Marching Band.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday the 13th! (Hint, hint, HINT!!!!!)
- SO MANY PEOPLE BUY PLANTS around this time. Lets have them buy gift cards and plants through the bands and make it our biggest plant sale ever!