Please click HERE for the 2020 WMB Absence Form! Make sure you still talk to a director BEFORE you are absent whenever possible! Get excited for the season!
Posts from the ‘Marching Band’ Category
Hello 2019 WMB Families!
We are so excited for our 2019 WMB season to start. Click HERE to access the 2019 commitment letter which has all of the information you may need to kick off the season with us. The signed form and first payment is due on February 25th.
- Students receive $5 per plant they sell, plus they receive 20% of their gift card sales.
- This money will be deposited into their student accounts.
- All orders must be turned in by April 11th to ensure timely delivery.
- Plants will be delivered on Saturday, May 12th, which coincides with a Marching Band Camp weekend, for those of you in Marching Band.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday the 13th! (Hint, hint, HINT!!!!!)
- SO MANY PEOPLE BUY PLANTS around this time. Lets have them buy gift cards and plants through the bands and make it our biggest plant sale ever!
- We have a WMB Rookie Parent Meeting scheduled for next Tuesday, February 28th at 7 PM. Looking forward to meeting you all and getting you some more information on having your son/daughter involved in our program!
- For all members, both rookies and veterans, please keep your eyes open for our WMB Commitment Form, which we are hoping to have out within the week.
- For those interested, almost all of the dates for both rehearsals and performances can be found on our Google Calendar, found at waconiabands.com. Many families find it is really nice to just sync the WHS Band Calendar with their own calendars so that all dates are there.